1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fender Aerodyne Precision Jazz Bass MIJ 7.75 lbs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by krovx, Aug 3, 2019.

1. krovx

krovx Thump or Bust Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bought this incredible playing bass here on TB. Made in Japan Fender Quality. Nice and lightweight - 7 lbs and 14.2 oz

Has a tiny bit of wear which is exaggerated by the black finish. Headstock has some light scratches. Think there might have been some sand on my polishing cloth. Sorry the pics stink, I haven't been able to capture decent photos.

Picked up a dream bass shortly after acquiring this so I need to thin the herd. The only trade I would be interested in is a partial for a 200+ watt combo. You would need to be nearby to make that worth it. For an additional $80 I can include an excellent shape deluxe Fender TSA hardcase - they sell online for $220.

We can talk shipping costs. If you can do USPS we can save some dough. I understand preferring UPS or Fedex - there rates have jumped though.

Let me know if you have any questions or offers!

The specs below show that this is a vintage spec neck combined with the modern carved top body. I can try to get better pics but lighting has not been ideal.
    Specs: Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
    Body Wood: Basswood
    Neck: Maple
    Fingerboard: Rosewood (stained), 7.25" radius
    No. of Frets:20 Medium Jumbo
    Pickups: 1 Split Single-Coil Precision Pickup (Mid), 1 Single-Coil Jazz
    Controls: Volume 1, Volume 2, Tone
    Bridge: Standard 4-saddle
    Pickup Switching: None
    Hardware: Smoked Chrome
    Scale Length: 34"

Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 5.05.34 PM. Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 5.05.26 PM. Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 5.05.18 PM. Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 5.05.08 PM. Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 5.04.57 PM. Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 5.04.47 PM. 20190620_120405.

R&B, Fetzu, BradH and 2 others like this.
  2. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Feel free to submit offers!

If you can accept with neck off, that would be a huge bargaining advantage due to the cost of shipping.

3. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    PMs replied

4. mausc

mausc

May 12, 2011
    Id have no problem accepting it with the neck off.

I can't IM. Feel free to text me at 410-474-9947. Lets discuss.

5. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    No longer available