1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Am. Special Nitro Satin Honeyburst w/ Jazz Neck and Geezers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by StudioGC, Nov 2, 2015.

1. StudioGC

StudioGC

Sep 20, 2015
    London
    Price:
    $699
    Strings:
    Nice condition (2012) Fender USA Nitro Satin Precision Bass Honeyburst body with 1988 Korean Squier Jazz Neck that has had a headstock refinished with a pro waterslide decal applied.

I've been dealing with carpal tunnel issues with my fretting hand and went for a Jazz Neck for this bass (sold the original neck). I've had late 80's Korean necks in the past and they are fantastic necks. I think they rival American necks and even come with double reinforcement rods. Nice clean frets and smooth sides. Original neck serial number is E1007788

I've since fell in love with the 30" short scale bass size as it really helps my hand issues. Hence, this bass is gathering dust and deserves a good home.

It comes with the much talked about Geezer Butler P Bass pick ups which sound fantastic. Also has a genuine Fender tort pick guard and I'm also including the stock white pickguard and original pickups and electronics loaded on it. Also has a Babicz high mass bridge.

It has one scuff on the bottom near the strap button and also a slight nick on the side of the neck (see pictures).

It's strung with D'Addario Chromes (45-100).

The case is a 1990's Fender case that is a bit beat up, but does the job.

$650 CONUS includes shipping.
    image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. StudioGC

StudioGC

Sep 20, 2015
    London
    Ok. Let's do a price drop. Now $650 for a great sounding American Special Honeyburst.

3. staurosjohn

staurosjohn Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Nottingham, MD
    Man- I really want this... I CAN'T bring another (P) bass into my condo... :jawdrop:

4. StudioGC

StudioGC

Sep 20, 2015
    London
    Could you bring it into the condo for $550? Delivered to the same location?

staurosjohn likes this.
  5. staurosjohn

staurosjohn Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Nottingham, MD
    Dang... thats VERY tempting... can't... do... it! :***:

6. StudioGC

StudioGC

Sep 20, 2015
    London
    Sold! Local deal.