Fender AmDlx Jazz Fretless Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Sammy Camden, Jun 29, 2001.

1. I am selling a Fender American Deluxe Fretless Jazz Bass (1997), Teal Green Metallic, with a white peal pickguard, rosewood fretboard, and a Fender standard molded bass case. This bass is equipped with the Fender 3-band active system which provides: (master volume, pan, bass/treble/mid boost/cut).

The Bass is in excellent condition. The finish, neck and body, is like new with one exception. There is one small defect in the finish that was there when I bought the bass (I purchased this bass new last year). It is located on the top edge, behind the bridge, to the left of the strap button. It is approximately 1/4"x1/8". It looks like the finish was chipped and repaired, resulting in an outline of the chip. It is almost un-noticeable unless you know it's there.

It has been modified as follows:
    Thumb-rest; P-Bass Bridge cover.
    This bass retails for $1650 with a street price of $1150.

My asking price is $600 with a shipping cost of $30 within the 48 CONUS states. Elsewhere, please email me.
  2. asherd

Jan 7, 2001
    I may be interested. Could you post a picture? Also, where are you from, and would you be interested in a trade? I have a G&L L2000 fretless which I like very much, but I think I'd prefer the feel of a Fender.
  3. Asherd: It would appear that I somehow missed your post here. At least I don't remember replying to you, or seeing this post. I usually get a email when someone posts to a thread that I'm in.

After I got no action, here, I posted it on eBay and sold it there.

Thanks for you interest.