Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender AmDlx Jazz Fretless Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Sammy Camden, Jun 29, 2001.

1. I am selling a Fender American Deluxe Fretless Jazz Bass (1997), Teal Green Metallic, with a white peal pickguard, rosewood fretboard, and a Fender standard molded bass case. This bass is equipped with the Fender 3-band active system which provides: (master volume, pan, bass/treble/mid boost/cut).

The Bass is in excellent condition. The finish, neck and body, is like new with one exception. There is one small defect in the finish that was there when I bought the bass (I purchased this bass new last year). It is located on the top edge, behind the bridge, to the left of the strap button. It is approximately 1/4"x1/8". It looks like the finish was chipped and repaired, resulting in an outline of the chip. It is almost un-noticeable unless you know it's there.

It has been modified as follows:
    Thumb-rest; P-Bass Bridge cover.
    This bass retails for $1650 with a street price of $1150.

My asking price is $600 with a shipping cost of $30 within the 48 CONUS states. Elsewhere, please email me.

2. asherd

asherd

Jan 7, 2001
    I may be interested. Could you post a picture? Also, where are you from, and would you be interested in a trade? I have a G&L L2000 fretless which I like very much, but I think I'd prefer the feel of a Fender.

3. Asherd: It would appear that I somehow missed your post here. At least I don't remember replying to you, or seeing this post. I usually get a email when someone posts to a thread that I'm in.

After I got no action, here, I posted it on eBay and sold it there.

Thanks for you interest.