Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Fender Amer. Jazz Deluxe w. Aguilar and SD's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by hmjuice, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    I have a Fender American Jazz Deluxe 4 Ash body and Rosewood fret board with an Aguilar OBP1 pre amp and Seymour Duncan Active Lightning Rods for sale. The color is crimson burst (now discontinued) with a pearl pick guard. There are some nicks on the bottom of the body and the finish has chipped a little on the head stock, this was my main axe for 5 years so it's been used but never abused. I just put a new set of Sadowsky bright's on it as well. I'm playing my Sadowsky in every project now so this bad boy doesn't see much action these days. I can get pictures to you via email. I'm looking for $650 obo plus shipping. My user name on ebay is hmjuice as well so you can check my feed back. Thanks for looking.

Hugo
    hmadrid@austin.rr.com
    512-426-9225

2. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
  3. g00eY

g00eY

Sep 17, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    OMGOSH that is so nice! that's my all time favorite Fender color, along with that transparent orange-ish one.

bump for an awesome looking bass!

4. Jackkoon

Jackkoon Banned

Feb 22, 2006
    Tucson, AZ
    I currently got an '88 American Fender J but I was looking for one with an Ash body to begin with and yeah... this guy who I bought the bass from was through ebay and he seems to be taking his time with shipping it so I might just get yours up.

I don't have much cash :-\... it'd be $550 and some of that would have to pay for shipping, but that's the highest I can offer. I'll take some pics too if you have any other ones that might look better, derelictmartyr@yahoo.com

What year is this bass? You said five years so I'll assume 2000 for now but yeah... does it have a string-thru body? And is it the same bridge it originally came with?

5. Jackkoon

Jackkoon Banned

Feb 22, 2006
    Tucson, AZ
    Just to mention, I live in Yuma, AZ. If you would happen to be passing on through Arizona over to California or somewhere near anytime soon then that'd be convenient now wouldn't it? I'm only offering $550 for now because if I get that bass in the long run, then I'll have less cash and I have to resell it... I don't even know how much... but it'd be awhile cuz I'd have to find a buyer. But right now, you call it and tell me how to do this and I"ll give you $550.

6. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Thanks for the offer but I have three other offers in the 6's and it does have a string through the body bridge.

:help: ;)

7. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    Very nice looking bass! Too bad I have one very similiar or I'd grab it up.

8. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    pending sale, waiting on payment

9. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Looks like the deal is going to fall through so it's back on the market.

10. interested in trades

11. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    I'm really looking for cash but you never know, what do you have in mind?

12. You have a pm coming your way

13. you can consider shipping overseas?i'm from Italy..and i have good feedbacks here and also on ebay...let me know

14. Newport1

Newport1

Mar 1, 2006
    I Have a 70's Model Guild B-301 Bass. Payed 550 for it a few months Back . Pics upon Request . Interested ?

15. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Bass is SOLD...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.