1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass - $600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jonnychicago, Feb 21, 2008.

1. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    I have a great 2006 Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass - made in USA! - that has been converted from active to passive electronics with Dimarzio Ultra Jazz pickups. I just purchased it from here (original thread), but I am selling it because I tried out the jazz thing, and my precision setup & sound is more to my preference and I have other interests for the money!

I am just looking to get $600 - a steal, and the original asking price from the person I purchased it from. Not looking to rip anyone off!

This has:

- Maple neck & fretboard
    - Montego black body w/ Maple pickguard
    - 22 medium/jumbo frets
    - Hipshot tuners
    - Graphite reinforced neck - straight and flawless!
    - Heavy duty high-mass bridge
    - Straplocks & Ernie Ball strap
    - Original Fender hardshell case
    - New Fender 7250 Super bass strings
    - String thru-body
    - Recently set up with excellent low action!
    - Also includes Fender truss rod adjustment tool, polishing cloth and original tags

This is a great deal - a steal for someone who wants a passive Fender American Jazz with the added features of the ($1400) American Deluxe Jazz basses! Just check out the specs (and PRICE!) of a new one here: Musicians friend link

The only issues are a slight hum in the electronics, which disappear completely while playing (and may be due to my computer or apartment wiring - haven't tested it outside of the apartment) & two tiny holes inbetween the two pickups - see picture - where a Fender thumbrest (included) was once installed. These are hardly noticeable.

A great bass for an amazing price - happy taxes!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know that I am new to selling here, but please feel free to check out my eBay feedback - I am username: aj_tenebroso

I will ship this, professionally packed by my work's shipping department, insured, via UPS and provide a tracking # as soon as payment is received.

I accept Paypal! :hyper:

2. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    killin

3. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    sale pending

4. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    What is with this price!!?

5. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    it's just been modded and i can't justify making a profit off something that was on here for this price 2 weeks ago! :)

6. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    pending payment!

7. deanthemachine

deanthemachine

May 3, 2005
    If payment fails, I will take it!

thanks.

Dean Hill

8. jonnychicago