SOLD Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V Olympic White 2012 with Upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TheCreature, Aug 5, 2019.

1. TheCreature

TheCreature Supporting Member

May 22, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Price:
    $1250
    Strings:
    Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V with upgrades

Here we have a barely used 2012 example of Fenders top of the line production five string jazz bass in Olympic White with a rosewood fingerboard, blocks and binding. This bass was purchased new and has seen less than twenty gigs. It is flawless except for a dent near the rear strap button – see pic. The cleaning lady knocked it off the wall hanger and it impacted the coffee can/loose change bucket.

The original Fender N3 pickups were replaced with Lollar pickups. They add a spectacular airy openness to the tone and took the bass to a whole new level. The original Fender preamp was replaced with a passive VVT plate. The original pickups and preamp/control plate are included.

Using the bathroom scale method, it weighs somewhere 9.0 and 9.8 lbs.

She was recently setup with a new set of Elixer strings, and an additional set is included, as is the original SKB TSA case in perfect condition along with all the case candy.

$1250 shipped CONUS

IMG_3737.JPG IMG_3736.JPG IMG_3738.JPG IMG_3739.JPG IMG_3741.JPG IMG_3740.JPG
    View attachment 3501615

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    lowdownthump and KAOSBass like this.
  2. MattB88

MattB88 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2016
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist: LowEnd basses, DR Strings, Warm Audio, Shaw Audio
    Any trade considerations?

3. TheCreature

May 22, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    No trades - sorry.

4. MSIMSBASS

MSIMSBASS

Nov 25, 2007
    If you're offering the pickups and preamp, I'll take them

5. TheCreature

May 22, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    I think I'll leave them together with the bass. Not sure if it will make a difference to a buyer but,...
    I'm not sure what they're worth anyway...

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021