SOLD Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by stringthrough, Sep 22, 2017.

1. stringthrough

stringthrough Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    For sale by original owner. Little play time on it - Less than 100 hours, 2-3 gigs, 2-3 rehearsals. One scratch away (see pic) from near mint condition. Kept in smoke-free home. It plays and sounds great. Lightweight - About 8 1/2 lbs. The first picture came out a bit pink. Remaining pictures are closer to it's real color. Will be sold with a Fender HSC case. Shipping is on me if you're East of the Mississippi River. Add $25 if West of same river. Add $50 if in Alaska of Hawaii. I will not ship outside of the USA.

FrontFull.jpg

Attached Files:

hisdudeness, d00dr and tat2clod like this.
  2. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Beautiful...

3. Mammoth_Bass

Mammoth_Bass Check out my band Mammothor!! Supporting Member

May 2, 2016
    Sandown, NH
    Interested in any trades?

4. stringthrough

Really looking to sell, but if you have something VERY special, i.e. MM Cutlass, Sabre, Fender Roscoe Beck, Nash, etc. I might consider a trade +/- a few dollars. And it would have to be in excellent+ condition and under 9lbs... Oh, and no Gibsons or Ricks. Never played one I liked.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  5. oldrocker

oldrocker Supporting Member

What part of the Great State of NY is this bass located?

6. stringthrough

In the Island of Long, just like you.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021