Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender American Deluxe V

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sdguyman, Sep 16, 2004.

1. sdguyman

sdguyman

Jan 31, 2003
    San Diego
    Man I hate to do this but my amp was stolen last night from a gig and now I'm in a bind to buy a new one.

I have a never giged with Fender American Deluxe V with Paro Fero Fretboard in 3-Tone Sunburst. I can take some pics tonight with it but it is brand new, 1 month old.

My main ax is a G-L l-2500 that is why its never seen the stage.

I need $900 for it to buy the replacement amp. It will soon go on Ebay this weekend.
    :bawl:

2. De Teng

De Teng

Oct 27, 2003
    Utrecht, Holland
    Wow man, what a horrible thing to happen. I'm curious about the pics anyway, is the Jazz-type or the Precision/Jazz configuration?

Please show them when you've got em alright?

3. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    please post pics!!! very interested

4. sdguyman

sdguyman

Jan 31, 2003
    San Diego
    I will post them before I go to bed tonight. Sorry for the delay. I have all the original items that came with it too. Never registered, truss rod adjusting tool, receipt, that funny plastic thing they place on the knobs so that you will understand what each knob does, and the famous Fender Hardshell case.

5. sdguyman

sdguyman

Jan 31, 2003
    San Diego
    Oh it is a JAZZ American Deluxe V. Sorry my bad.

6. sdguyman

sdguyman

Jan 31, 2003
    San Diego
  7. Just another thing, is it the brand new one with the Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups?

8. sdguyman

sdguyman

Jan 31, 2003
    San Diego
    Yes,

18 volts 4 tuners on top 1 on the bottom. This was made May 04 (At least that is what the guy at GC said).

9. e-mail sent.. Plz check it.. :hyper:

10. sdguyman

sdguyman

Jan 31, 2003
    San Diego
    I emailed everyone pics of the bass.

11. sdguyman

sdguyman

Jan 31, 2003
    San Diego
    Turns out the guy who took my rack case brought it back to the club. I guess the guys who were helping them load their stuff accidently put my rack case in their truck. Thank God the dude was nice enough to bring it back.

I've got my amp and my guitar. :p

12. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    hey man congrats on the return, you got someone watching out for you. Take care buddy
    brandon