Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender American Deluxe Zone Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by swanky, Dec 26, 2002.

1. swanky

swanky

Oct 21, 2002
    massachusetts
    I just picked up a new american deluxe zone bass from fender and I almost crapped my pants. It's beautiful and plays very very nicely. almost everything about it is awesome. the only real bummer is the bad smell of it. im not too sure what it is but i am sure that i hope it goes away soon. anyways i was wondering if anyone out there has one of these basses and could maybe compare it with some other similar basses in the same price range. It might be a heap of crap for all i know, because the only other bass i have is a Squier. It may just seem awesome to me because it is way better than my old squier. Any inpute on what you guys think about these basses would be really appreciated.

2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Nice score man! I played that bass, and LOVED it. it's a great bass. it's got a heck of alot of tones... I was gonna get one,, till that whole "Money"thing got in the way. I don't know why i don't hear more of these basses, i guess when people think fender they want something more trad looking.