1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED Fender American Elite Jazz, 2016, Olympic White, near mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by OldSchool50, Oct 3, 2017.

1. OldSchool50

OldSchool50 OldSchool50 Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Connecticut
    Price:
    $1550
    Strings:
    Offering my near-mint 2016 Fender Elite, in Olympic White, with original Fender hard case. A gorgeous bass with the latest Fender innovations introduced with the Elite series in 2016. Active-passive switch, asymmetrical neck, easy-to use-truss rod wheel, latest model of Fender noiseless pickups. This high-performance bass has the features the modern player is looking for, while able to produce the vintage passive tones of the classic Fender Jazz Bass. Strings at the bridge and through the body.

Has one small dent near the input jack that does not break the finish and is very hard to see and photograph (see pic) and and very slight wear on the pickguard. Otherwise pretty much like new.

Giving it up because I decided I"m mostly a passive bass JB guy, and this has more tone options than I"m using in my current band. Simply a beautiful instrument -- black on white is so cool to look at -- with a sweet neck capable of very low action. Currently strung with flats. Comes with stock Schaller strap locks and partial candy (inspections tags etc).

Looking for $1550 plus shipping. Fully insured, CONUS only. No trades please.
    Specs:
    - Pearloid Position Inlays
    - Bound Fingerboard
    - 18-Volt Power Supply
    - Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
    - Passive Tone Control for Passive Mode
    - Single Disk String Tree with Stealth "A" String Retainer
    - HMV Bridge with Chromed Brass Saddles and Black Plate, and Chromed Steel Base Plate
    - Lightly Tinted Neck
    - Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
    - 5-Bolt Neck Plate
    - Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets
    - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
    - Highly Detailed Nut and Fret Work
    - Vintage Style Black Plastic Control Knobs)
    close front. Elite full. full in case. front controls. back close. Back full. headstock front . HS back. frets binding. string through back. back neckplate. noiseless neck?. lower frets strings. candy tabs.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    seang15, tat2clod and Wolfenstein666 like this.
  2. Wolfenstein666

Wolfenstein666 Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Wow. Not really an elite fan, but this bass is extremely asthetically pleasing. GLWTS

OldSchool50 likes this.
  3. john allemond

john allemond Supporting Member

Really nice presentation of a beautiful bass, if I were searching for one bass to take into any situation, that aould be it, GLWTS. John

OldSchool50 likes this.
  4. OldSchool50

OldSchool50 OldSchool50 Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Connecticut
    Bump it