SOLD Fender American Elite Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AndyMan, Aug 19, 2017.

1. AndyMan

AndyMan Commercial User

Jun 17, 2000
    Columbus, Ohio
    http://myplaceproductionsllc.com/
    Price:
    Strings:
    Brand new condition, Comes with OHSC and candy. 8 lbs. 10 oz. No trades. PayPal and CONUS only.

TY

Attached Files:

Jason T, petch, Adam Wright and 2 others like this.
  2. stringtheory6

stringtheory6

Nov 20, 2008
    SoCal
    That wood grain...Absolute perfection!
    One of the best mass production necks with the compound radius fretboard and C to D neck profile. Also, much more articulation than a traditional P-bass...and way under 9 lbs. Sick!!
    Sorry I missed this one, having recently acquired my Tobacco ash/maple beauty.
    Someone will be glad.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  3. etaym

etaym Gold Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2005
    Newton, MA
    Any trade interest?

4. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    I just bought an Elite in Champagne with Ebony board, otherwise this would be mine. Don't sleep on this one. These are not your father's P-bass. The tonal capability is ridiculous and the compound C-D neck is one of the most comfortable I've ever played. $1550 for this bass is a STEAL! GLWTS.

5. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    I'm shocked to see this still available. People just really don't get what a jewel these basses are. These are far and away better than any other Precision I've ever owned.

EpicSoundtracks and malthumb like this.
  6. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Especially so far below street price for new. I have a Precision Deluxe 5, otherwise I might have had to bite on this one.

7. Richie Se7en

Richie Se7en Presently distractivated Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Shadow of South Philly
    PM sent

8. Low End Rider

Low End Rider Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2013
    Orlando, Fl
    Nice basses. I have an 08 Precision deluxe. With a new (old stock ) neck if you decide to open up to trades.

9. Richie Se7en

Richie Se7en Presently distractivated Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Shadow of South Philly
    I can not believe this bass is still here! I almost bought it 2 months ago but went with a different color for a bit more money - just my personal preference. This will make someone very happy, regardless of the nice price. GLWTS, Andy :thumbsup:

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021