1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender American Jazz 5 & Ibanez ATK305

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Barisaxman, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Barisaxman

Barisaxman Gold Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Ibanez ATK305 Sunburst/black/maple. Bought new by me about 6 years ago. Probably 200 or so gigs on this bass, but also in great shape. Fresh DR Low Riders. Love the sound of this bass but after moving to 19mm string spacing, the 16.5mm spacing on this drives me nuts. Will come with a brand new Fender gig bag, has Dunlop strap locks installed. These have a heavier ash body, it come in at 11.6 pounds on my scale. You'll notice a fading autograph just above the strings on this bass, for you country music folks, a friend of mine had it autographed at a show we opened for Jack Ingram about 4 years ago. Kinda cool, but was never a big deal to me. Looking for $350 shipped on this one.

c61f3954-bf90-4a73-a31e-e2453214ff6b_zps440bb7f3.

IbbyHeadstock_zpsea4cd569.

IbbyNeck_zps6225abb6.

IbbyBody_zpsdd9d2eeb.

Fender Jazz American 5 String, bought new in 2012, Sunburst/tort/rosewood. Fresh setup in July 2013, currently strung with DR Low Riders. Great playing bass, probably 50 or so shows on it over the last year. Great condition, normal wear from a players bass, but nothing I can get to show up in a picture (if you hit it with light perfectly you can see scratching in the clear coat, etc.) Has Dunlop strap locks installed (can provide the strap ends if requested). 9.6 pounds according to my scale. Comes with original instructions/warranty card, allen wrenches for setup, and strap, in original SKB case. $1100 obo shipped to the lower 48. SOLD

FenderWhole_zps65fc2fc4.

FenderNeck_zps9dd8b78f.

FenderBody2_zpsa179934b.

FenderHeadstock_zpsfe82a955.

FenderCase_zps2d10047a.

2. Barisaxman

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Happy October Bump. All trades/offers considered, need not be bass/amp related.

3. Barisaxman

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Jazz Bass Sold, thanks Kronos147!

4. Barisaxman

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    To the top ^