1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender American Jazz bass Sunset Orange w/Audere Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by michael_atw, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael_atw

michael_atw

Feb 28, 2009
    Jamestown, NY
    Price:
    $850 B/O
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a 2004 Fender USA Jazz bass. Rare Sunset Orange color (transparent - hard to get the color in the photos), everything is original except for the Audere Preamp (will sell without the preamp for $100 less if you don't want it) that was installed previous to my ownership. It is very clean; no significant cosmetic issues at all. No structural issues; no issues with frets; no electronic issues that I can figure out.

I bought it mainly because I always wanted a Sunset Orange; it was used a few times and barely ever taken from the gig bag. Time to clean out the closet to make room for a Ric I picked up a couple months ago. Sounds awesome despite my neglect. Roundwound strings previous to my ownership.

Can meet within 3 hours; located in Jamestown, Western NY. Otherwise $850 shipped or B/O. Has a Fender gig bag but can send in a decent case for an extra $30.

Will trade, however limited to: light small amps and cabs or combos, hollow or semi-hollow bass, Lakland Decade. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Deepwoods

Deepwoods Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2003
    St. Louis
    Weight?

3. michael_atw

michael_atw

Feb 28, 2009
    Jamestown, NY
    Sold! Thanks for the interest!

Thread Status: