1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender American Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by spankyc52, Apr 29, 2010.

1. spankyc52

spankyc52

Jul 16, 2009
    OKC, Oklahoma
    Not sure about a lot with this bass but I do know that it has been my main player for about a year and is in great shape. I bought it from a small music store new and they said that it was a Deluxe but I am pretty sure that it is just an American Standard due to the fact it is passive. It does have the S1 switch on the neck volume knob. Really makes this bass tonally diverse. All parts are original, action is super low with a fast neck. Candy Apple Red with rosewood fretboard and a tort shell. The only problem is that it has a pretty good chip on the back by the straplock, I sat it down and the hercules didn't grab. but other than that it is in really good shape. Comes with a molded hardshell case. Case feet are broken and the straps on the inside are popped off they just need to be re-glued. This bass was in a flight case with my other basses and the only reason I am selling is I have a custom on order and need these last few dollars to finish it up. Schaller straplocks are included. I will let her go for $850 shipped to the lower 48 with a USPS money order. Originally was for 900 shipped.... Thanks for looking.

DSC_0101.

DSC_0102.

DSC_0104.

DSC_0105.

DSC_0106.

2. spankyc52

spankyc52

Jul 16, 2009
    OKC, Oklahoma
    Bump

3. spankyc52

spankyc52