SOLD Fender American original 60's Jazz bass - Candy Apple Red - mint!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Turlu, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    For sale a mint condition Fender Jazz Bass Guitar - American Original 60`s Candy apple red, born in November 2017, made in USA! She weighs a mere 8.5 pounds on my electronic scale and looks fabulous! One can also install the pickups chrome covers ( included as well ) for even a more vintage 'vibe'! I performed a full setup and the action is low with freshly installed strings ! Comes with the mint condition, unused Hardshell case with all accessories. These sell for more than 2940$ (CDN)brand new in stores and are truly well designed to reflect the 60`s era!

Asking 1295$(US Funds ). No trades offers please unless you have a Fender Custom Shop 1955 relic.

---------------------------
    Specs: Released in 1960, the upscale Jazz Bass quickly found favour among working bassists thanks to its premium appointments and versatile sound. The narrower neck seemed tailor-made for fast, dexterous playing, while the pair of single-coil pickups added a bold new dimension to Fender bass tone. The American Original '60s Jazz Bass has all the tone and style of its earliest incarnation, with modern playability.

The Pure Vintage '64 Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are as period-correct as possible, from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 5 magnets. There's no mistaking the sound of these pickups - from a deep growl to articulate punch, they are the voice of this legendary bass. The slim '60s "C"-shaped neck profile and 9.5"-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard combine for an agile playing feel. Other authentic touches include vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware (including a four-saddle vintage-style bridge), vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that not only lets the wood "breathe" naturally with resonant tone, it also wears in a distinctively appealing way.

An inspiring instrument, the American Original '60s Jazz Bass is the best way to add original-era Fender tone and style to your sound.

Scale Length: 34" (864 mm) Nut Width: 1.48" (37.59 mm) Nut Material: Bone Fingerboard Width: 9.5" (241 mm) Neck Shape: 60s "C" Case/Gig Bag: Vintage-Style Hardshell

DSC05661.JPG DSC05649.JPG DSC05652.JPG DSC05657.JPG DSC05658.JPG DSC05662.JPG

2. It’s a real deal at this price :thumbsup: bass sounds exceptional and it’s very beautiful (I can say this ad I own and consistently play one) .. I believe the ad will last not even one day :thumbsup:

3. leavetheconnoli

leavetheconnoli

May 21, 2017
    New York
    still avail?

4. jtarmino

jtarmino

Aug 26, 2009
    Pm’d

5. PM`s replied. Yes, it is still available for grabs. Stellar seller here everyone, more than a very good price ! PM to finalize the deal ! She is just waiting for one with magic hands to play her beautiful and almost untouched body and neck!!!

6. Bassist30

Bassist30 Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    PM

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021