SOLD Fender American Original '60s Jazz Bass with Spitfire pickguard - Present 3-Color Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Mister Molina, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Mister Molina

Mister Molina Mister Molina Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2020
    México
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    USD
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Mexico
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    First introduced in 1960, the Fender Jazz Bass has made a name over the decades as one of the most played and recorded instruments in musical history. Faithful to the original, the American Original '60s Jazz Bass picks up where the original left off and offers added modern features that move it into the next generation. With its offset waist and fast-action '60s neck, this J Bass is incredibly comfortable to play and lets you easily pull off extremely tight runs and grooves. It also provides you with the fat, rounded sound you can only get from a pair of traditional Fender Pure Vintage '64 single-coil pickups.

Single owner purchased in 2020. This bass has not been gigged or left the house. It comes with a custom-made spitfire pickguard (and I will also send the original) and a solid original hard case with all the candy, thumb rest, and ashtray cover set. Unfortunately, it has a scratch on the back (as shown in a picture). Feel free to ask if you need more info, images, or sounds.

The neck is perfect, and the truss rod hasn't been touched. Contact me for a specific shipping fee.

Attached Files: