1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender American Original '60s Precision Bass - Lake Placid Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bob Moulton, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Bob Moulton

Bob Moulton Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2006
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Price:
    $1550
    Strings:
    United States
    For Sale Only/No trades. This 2018 bass came directly from Fender and weighs 9.3 pounds. I'm the original owner. It’s been played, but played with care and is very good to excellent condition. There is some minor buckle rash which I tried to pick up in the photos, but it’s really hard to see. There are a few very small minor marks on the bass, but nothing I can find through and into the finish, and nothing that isn't common to these finishes. I really don’t want to sell it, but I need the cash.

The bass was recently set up by Pellerito Guitars. I asked him to change the pickup covers when I bought it, but the actual pickups are stock and sound great. The original black pickup covers will be included in the sale. The back of the neck has been lightly sanded and finished to match the feel of the neck on my Custom Shop P, and it really plays like a dream.

The bass will be shipped with the original Fender strings which I barely used. Purchase includes all of the case candy and will be shipped in the original Fender box.

Fender specs here: AMERICAN ORIGINAL '60S PRECISION BASS

SOLD

20200918_140152.jpg 20200918_133026.jpg 20200918_132632.jpg 20200918_140040.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    zackattack and The_Meatwagon like this.
  2. Basslice

Basslice Supporting Member

May 11, 2008
    Western Massachusetts
    Very pretty bass. I am in the market for a Jazz, but good luck.

mcclurer16 and Bob Moulton like this.
  3. JoeDoe

JoeDoe Drummist turning bassist. Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2018
    Florence, AL
    Trades?

mcclurer16 likes this.
  4. Bob Moulton

Bob Moulton Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2006
    Ypsilanti, MI
    For Sale Only. No trades. Thanks!

mcclurer16 likes this.
  5. natebass0722

natebass0722 Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Man, that’s gorgeous. If my bass sells, I’ll be all over this.

Bob Moulton likes this.
  6. Forcemaster

Forcemaster

Jul 15, 2006
    Portland, OR
    PM'd!

Bob Moulton likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021