1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender American Professional Jazz Bass V -- trade for 4 string jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by szusman, May 14, 2018.

1. szusman

szusman Supporting Member

May 15, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    Strings:
    Super cool Fender Professional Jazz V. Sonic gray with maple fingerboard. Plays and sounds great. Black blocks are stickers and peel right off without any harm. If this was a 4-string, it would not be for sale/trade!

Bass will come shipped in an excellent condition (one snack on top) Mono Dual M80. That's why the price is a little more. Those bags are worth $200.

Trade interests: 4-string jazz basses (Fender, Sadowsky, Lakin, Lakland, try me!). We can work out appropriate +/- trade.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    joebar likes this.
  2. kuuuks

kuuuks

Jul 22, 2010
    No trade for a 5 plus $$?

3. szusman

May 15, 2003
    Los Angeles
    I am pretty set for 5 strings. But if you happen to have a nut width of 1 3/4" (and not the 1 7/8"), then I might consider it... I just can't handle the wider width of this Fender (and others with that width).

4. szusman

May 15, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Would really love to get into a Fender Jazz Professional IV, or some other Fender jazz, with a few bills headed my way.

5. rolorocknerd

rolorocknerd

Sep 17, 2008
    Kansas
    PM'd

6. Sml175

Sml175

Nov 4, 2014
    NJ
    Mint condition CIJ Geddy Lee Jazz bass. 2010.

szusman likes this.
  7. Would you trade for American Standard 4 string Jazz bass? 2012, couple stratches.

8. szusman

May 15, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Send pics. With cash, anything is possible.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021