1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender American Professional Series Precision Bass

Discussion in 'The TB Bazaar: Gear For Sale from our Sponsors' started by Dave Fowler, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Dave Fowler

Dave Fowler Bass is what I know .. it's what I do! Commercial User

Sep 23, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    I am a (small) dealer .. buying, selling, trading basses is my passion!
    Price:
    Strings:
    3 Tone Burst here is IMG_4917.JPG Fender's newest line of American made basses these are replacing the American Standard .. this one weighs 8lbs!!! Comes with case shipping charges will apply within the USA .. NO international shipping without knowing exact specifics in advance thank you!!!

2. Hi TBers.

It's time for me to buy a P bass with a rosewood fretboard on a jazz neck.
    I've found a nice Am. Pro. sunburst body with bridge and pickups on the STRATosphere site but that haven't got any Am. Pro. jazz necks with rosewood fretboard available.
    They have an Am. Std. jazz neck with rosewood fingerboard instead.
    The simple question is : does somebody here have DIRECT experience in swapping necks between Am. Pro. and Am. Std. models ? DOES THIS WORK? Screws holes are aligned?

Thanks.