1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender American Standard P '08- MIA Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by brothernewt, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brothernewt

brothernewt Some people call me the stormtrooper of love...

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    Very nearly mint... gigged but not that much (mostly a backup). All the cool new features and case (and most of the case candy type stuff). You all know what it is... classic color scheme. There's an interesting bit of figuring in the wood (not usually seen on a regular ole' P). It only shows on a couple of the pics. Maybe you like that, maybe not.

$900 shipped. $850 local. Strongly prefer No Paypal, but willing to discuss. Only a few trades I'd be interested in: Stingray, Jade Pearl Fender, White Warwick Star, SVT-II non pro if you're local... I'm willing to shoot down other offers though.

DSC00868.

More... and willing to take extra if needed (though no promises on any better quality - I'm sooo not a photographer)
    http://s33.beta.photobucket.com/use...r/MIA P?&_suid=136147949961209698414202589993

2. brothernewt

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    Weight... per bathroom scale method: 8.7 lbs (+/- whatever it's tolerances are). Not featherweight but manageable by most standards.

3. brothernewt

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    traded for a 'ray.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.