1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender American Standard P Five String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MLC_BassPlayer, Sep 19, 2020.

1. MLC_BassPlayer

MLC_BassPlayer Gold Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Apex, NC
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    2012 Fender American Standard P five string needs a new home. Has been my backup bass for the past eight years, so it has a small bit of stage rash from 30+ shows a year. Always carried in an SKB road case. Currently sporting La Bella flats, as all good P basses should.

Solid performer. No issues. Ships with a basic gig bag.

$850 shipped. CONUS only. PayPal only.

Only trade interest is a G&L Jazz bass, +/- cash accordingly.

I'll post the weight soonly because somebody is going to ask and I have to track down the luggage scale. Fender_P_V.jpg IMG_4224.jpg IMG_4225.jpg IMG_4226.jpg IMG_4227.jpg IMG_4228.jpg IMG_4229.jpg IMG_4230.jpg IMG_4231.jpg

JCooper, Mike Sorr, teh-slb and 3 others like this.
  2. MLC_BassPlayer

Feb 15, 2010
    Apex, NC
    The bass weights 9.0 pound when hung from the back and 9.2 pounds when hung from the front. Don't ask me why...

teh-slb and jebmd like this.
  3. jebmd

jebmd Gold Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Nice bass that won’t last long. Btw, some random clown is going to mention the a string is misaligned in its saddle. :D Glwts.

G RICH 5 and skycruiser like this.
  4. ahc

ahc

Jul 31, 2009
    No. Virginia
    Random clown question: Was this bass made in 2009 or 2012? The "Z9" in the serial number indicates 2009. Is that Oly White? It looks very yellowed on my monitor. Just curious. And possibly interested.

G RICH 5 and jebmd like this.
  5. MLC_BassPlayer

Feb 15, 2010
    Apex, NC
    I thought when I looked it up six months or so ago that it was 2012. I'll go back and double check.

Yes, Olympic White. The yellow tint could have been because the sun was shining in the workshop when I took the pictures.

jebmd and ahc like this.