1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender American Standard Precision V. With Nordstrand NP5F! Light weight! Canadian shipping included

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AMJBASS, Jun 2, 2017.

1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here for sale is an absolutely terrific example of a Fender American Standard Precision 5 string! This one is a 2016. Classic 3 tone burst over alder with a rosewood fingerboard. Light weight at only 8.5 lbs!! This one features a brand new professionally installed Nordstrand NP5F pickup complete with a new wiring harness(CTS 250K pots, Orange Drop .047 cap, Switchcraft jack). A GREAT sounding pickup that really nails the classic grindy P-Bass tone. I can include the original pickup/harness as well. The bass plays extremely well and has perfect fret work. No buzzing, with a wonderful feeling neck. It plays super fast and has a great sound to match! Comes with a Fender gig bag. Priced to move at only $899 US Shipped!!!($1175 Canadian) to Canada only! I can't ship to the US because of the CITES on shipping rosewood. Paypal is the word, PM me if interested!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  2. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

This is a nice bass.

eddododo likes this.
  3. nonohmic

nonohmic Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2005
    ABQ, NM.
    Yah, super clean.

4. Element Zero

Element Zero Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2016
    California
    If only it were Olympic White with a maple board... very nice though.

5. scott is an excellent tb'er , buy with confidence . beautiful bass as well.

6. AMJBASS

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    I agree, Scott is an excellent TB'er, but you're thinking of another TB'er ;)

qwench likes this.
  7. AMJBASS

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Tentatively sold!

8. Shelly

Shelly

Jul 12, 2006
    Brighton, Michigan
    Too bad about the restriction...