1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender American Vintage 60’s Hot Rod Precision Bass Natural

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by KyleC, Jul 8, 2020.

1. KyleC

KyleC Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2018
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale or trade:

2014 American Vintage 60’s Hot Rod Precision Bass. Excellent condition, a few very small indents in the nitro, but nothing that breaks the finish or that will show up in a photo.

Premium features include an ash body; maple neck with œC-shaped profile, Posiflex graphite support rods, vintage-style heel-end truss rod adjustment and satin back finish; and a compound-radius (7.25-12) rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, bone nut and aged white dot inlays. Richly versatile and powerful tone comes from its American Vintage 63 split single-coil Precision Bass (middle) and 64 Jazz Bass single-coil (bridge) pickups.

I really love this bass, but the natural vibe just isn’t for me. It plays and sounds fantastic, and is strung up with a new set of LaBella 760FX flats. The stock high mass bridge has been changed to a vintage style bridge, original is included with the sale. Includes the very nice, original blonde G&G case.

Trade interests include other high end basses, (please no natural finishes), Noble DI, and that’s really about it. I’m cool adding cash on top for a trade, or a trade plus cash on your end.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    These are sweet basses.

noeinstein and KyleC like this.
  3. KyleC

KyleC Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2018
    Agreed, really great bass for the money.

TimBosby likes this.
  4. Nice bass. Love the natural! What is the nut width and exact weight?

5. KyleC

KyleC Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2018
    It weighs exactly 8lbs 8oz (8.5 lbs) and the nut width is 1.625” - between a standard Precision Bass and Jazz Bass

Simonon Paul Simonon likes this.
  6. Bulltrout

Bulltrout Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Great weight and my favourite neck shape. Love the grain pattern on the back of the body.

7. Savasmooth

Savasmooth Savatron Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2014
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PM’d

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021