1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FENDER AMERICAN VINTAGE REISSUE '62 JAZZ ORIG HSC. MAKE OFFER.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by t-ray, Nov 24, 2018.

1. t-ray

t-ray

Jan 9, 2005
    Alabama USA
    Price:
    $1199
    Strings:
    Fender AVRI '62 Jazz. White (aged nicely), tort pg, vintage tinted neck, chrome covers & tug bar. Original brown G&G USA HSC. Recent pro setup with new Fender flats. No noticeable fret wear. Plays and sounds great. Fast, slim neck. Alder body, vintage reverse tuners, stacked concentric knobs, etc.
    I am not the original owner, but I have not left the studio with it. Except new setup, everything as I got it.
    It is a sweet player...with many scratches, nicks, swirls, chips etc that I have attempted to photograph. Hard to see unless light just right. Nothing at all to affect play or integrity, just some character. A very desirable USA made Fender classic.
    9 1/2 lbs on BR scale.
    Bridge cover removed and pickup cover never installed (pickguard has the holes pre-drilled). They’re included. HSC has a few nicks, etc but solid, clean and all latches working. Won't be cheap for me to ship it.
    $1099 OBO shipped to cont. USA
    ALL SERIOUS CASH OFFERS CONSIDERED. NO TRADES PLEASE.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    ajkula66, funk7856 and Spidey2112 like this.
  2. Aragorn35016

Aragorn35016

Jul 3, 2004
    Arab, Al.
    Where are you located in Al?