1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender American Vintage Reissue AVRI '63 Precision Bass, 3-Tone Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GroovinOnFunk, Feb 2, 2017.

1. GroovinOnFunk

GroovinOnFunk

Apr 30, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Endorses Cleartone and SIT Strings
    Price:
    Strings:
    I just recently got this bass (less than 2 months ago) and unfortunately I just can't get comfortable with the neck.
    The tone is just out of this world. Best sounding Fender P-bass I've ever had/played (except for one time when I got to play a real '62 P-bass... but damn is this close). The tone is just to-die-for on this. I'd consider just swapping out the neck, but I'm not into franken-basses much. I just can't get into the vintage neck and 1 3/4" nut width on this.

The bass has a few small dings on the body and part of the logo missing, which really just make it look period-correct. But frets are immaculate (looks like it's had flats on it's entire life), neck is perfect, and includes all of the original case candy and original vintage Fender case.

Currently sporting GHS Precision Flats.

Definitely not looking for any trades. For sale only, please.

$1,250 + free domestic shipping.

Attached Files:

2. SKennedy32

SKennedy32 Supporting Member

PM'd

3. GroovinOnFunk

GroovinOnFunk

Apr 30, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Endorses Cleartone and SIT Strings
    Thanks, but as mentioned, I am truly and unwaveringly not interested in trades.