Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender AmStd J-Bass / J-Retro

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Sammy Camden, Jun 29, 2001.

1. I am selling a Fender American Standard Jazz Bass (2000), Black with a rosewood fretboard, with a Fender standard molded bass case.

This bass is in new condition, no dings or scratches. The body is perfect and the neck is true. It was recently professionally set up. I purchased it new last summer.

It has been modified as follows:
    Fender Thumbrest
    Fender J-Bass Bridge Cover
    Fender J-Bass Pickup Cover
    Fender White Pearl Pickguard (standard w/b/w guard also included)
    On-Board active system - J-Retro (Highly rated by Bass Player Magazine) This system provides: (master volume, pan, treble/bass/mid cut/boost with mid frequency adjust, bright switch, active/passive switch, pickup switch)

List price for a new Fender American J-Bass equipped this way is around $1600 with a street price of around $1200. My price is considerably less than that for a virtually new bass with some very desirable features.

My asking price is $700. Shipping cost within the 48 CONUS states is $30. Outside of CONUS, please contact me.