TRADED FENDER AVRI 64 JAZZ BASS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by vgbassman, Aug 18, 2017.

1. vgbassman

vgbassman

Jan 16, 2016
    NJ
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my 1964 American Vintage Fender Jazz Bass Reissue. Black with tort (I dont know if the tort guard is original) and a sweet rosewood fingerboard. This one has replaced stacked knob controls but also comes with the original vol/vol/tone controls as well. Ships in the nice OHSC and has the covers and mutes and cable and paperwork. You will notice the mark where the bridge cover was. these basses have a wonderful tone and I believe the finish is very thin. Anyway, killer fender for a hard to beat price as these seem to sell for around 2250 new. I would let it go for $1500
    It's in perfect condition and the craftsmanship on this bass is remarkable. I believe it's a 2012 model as they are not making the black color anymore...

...looking for a Yamaha Attitude 3 if anyone has it for trade... hit me up with any other trade offers... worst case scenario, I will politely decline... Thanks

American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass® | Fender Bass Guitars
    from Fender website:
    VINTAGE 1964 JAZZ BASS STYLE
    For the bassist who craves pure vintage Fender style, the American Vintage series presents original-era model year basses built with meticulous attention to accurate details, bringing Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life.

If you prize the Jazz Bass and love the 1960s, this bass was made for you. Only four years after its introduction, the Jazz Bass had made major inroads into rock and pop music worldwide and was really coming into its own as a sleek and singing must-have instrument. Built using original tooling and based on actual 1964 models we tracked down, the U.S.-made American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass returns you to that great era and that great instrument.

FEATURES

Slimmer neck with "C"-shaped profile
    Round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with clay-colored dot inlays
    Specially voiced pickups
    Auxiliary strap button on back of headstock
    Lower-mounted finger rest
    Reverse tuners
    Chrome pickup and "F"-stamped bridge covers

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Akawa341, totallywink and Joe Ty like this.
  2. FunkHead

FunkHead Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    What trades are you interested in?

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    That is beautiful.

4. Weight?

5. vgbassman

vgbassman

Jan 16, 2016
    NJ
    Should be around 9 lbs... will confirm tomorrow

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021