1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender B-Dec for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lopxtc, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Hey all ...

Well I now have my bass setup to be able to play through my computer and monitors when I am home practicing so no longer have a need for my B-Dec.

Im sure most of us know what a B-Dec is so I wont include a long description, just a link to it in Fender's site.

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=2354200000

This unit is in excellent shape, less than a year old and comes with all manuals and a blank warranty card that you can use to get warranty work on it if you need it. I will also include a amp stand along with it.

Asking $150.00 for the price, but thats not 100% firm so email me an offer and we can talk. Local sale would be cool, but if you want to pay for shipping and insurance then I am more than happy to ship it to you.

Thanks ...

Aaron

2. Holy Cow! What a deal! I bought one new at a discount - but not this cheap!!! Bump for a great price on an awesome amp!!!

AW

3. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Sold locally and picked up as of 7:15pm today

Aaron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.