1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender B-DEC V/S Fender Bassman 25: Comparing amp output quality

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by goolimari, Jun 26, 2007.

1. goolimari

goolimari

Jun 19, 2007
    Hello all,

I am seriously considering buying a Fender B-Dec (am an absolute noob), to help me get up to speed..

before i ran into the B-DEC, i was contemplating buying a Fender Bassman 25 as a practice amp ( i have a G&L L2000 tribby on order, arriving tomorrow!)

I understand that B-DEC comes with lotsa bells and whistles, but when it comes to bare amp capabilities, is B-DEC as good as the Bassman 25 ( i have heard lots of good things about the 25)

hoping someone who's tried both can give me an idea if the B-DEC will be a good practice amp by itself..

regards

arvind

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021