Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Bass Parts

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HiFi, Jun 2, 2003.

1. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    I'm looking to sell some parts. Here's the list:

Fender Noiseless Custom Jazz pickup set. Never played in new condition.

Fender Standard Jazz pickup set from a MIM Jazz.

Fender Jazz Chrome Control Plate

Hipshot Lightweight Clover tuning machine set of 4: in great condition. Installed and used for a very short period of time.

I also have a couple neckplates: one black and one chrome if any one is interested.

The Custom shop pickups and the tuners are the priciest items but feel free to make an offer on anything on the list and I will consider all reasonable offers. PM me with offers. Thanks.

2. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Canada.

Anyone know what these sound like? I can't find any reviews in the usual places online.

Thanks.

3. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    you have a PM

4. You have more PM

5. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    And another PM

6. Do you still have the Custom Shop pups?

7. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Canada.
    Whaddya askin' for the control plate? Thanks.

8. RoyQBiv

RoyQBiv

Nov 8, 2002
    Bellingam, WA
    Ballpark price for the tuners?

9. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    BASSnSAX-I still have the pickups...they run about $100 new and these are basically new. Let me know if you have a price range.

SMASH-Sold the control plate...BUT...I have another plate that's from the Custom Shop (only has 3 holes like the orginal Jazz Basses though)and would sell it for $12 about.

RoyQBiv-I'm looking for about $60 shipped for the tuners. May go down if no one is interested in them for that price. Let me know. Thanks.

Greg

10. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Canada.
    Thanks. When you say 3 holes, you mean including the output jack? Like Volume, tone, output jack? And it is otherwise standard J size? Thanks.

11. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Yep, 3 holes includes a hole you would need for the jack. Otherwise it is standard...the package is a Fender Custom Shop Package. Thanks,

Greg