Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Fender Bassman 150 1x12 combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Matt Morgan, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Fellow Conspirator Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2001
    Plano, TX
    I've got a 7 month old Fender Bassman 150 1x12 combo for sale. I've only used it for some rehearsals and home practice and would like to move it along.

The tone is very clean and warm and it handles a low B, no problem. Plenty loud enough for rehearsals with two guitar players and a drummer (at reasonable levels!).
    It has a very nice EQ section with a built in compressor, a tweeter level control, and a really nice DI that is pre/post adjustable.

It weighs a little more than 35lbs and has a really nice "tilt back" design too.

New these run about $380. I'm asking $290.
    I'd like to sell here in the Dallas, TX area but will be willing to ship at buyers expense.
    Thanks and here's a pic from a web site.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Matt Morgan

Oct 21, 2001
    Plano, TX
    Bump. Still available.

3. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    I'm surprised there hasn't been more activity - and more dialog on this amp at TB.

This is a really good amp folks. I have had several combos pass through my fingers over the years, and this amp is a big winner. And when you pick it up to move it, you'll be smiling.

4. Kasper007

Kasper007

Feb 9, 2006
    Belgium
    Erm can I ask why you're getting rid of it?
    I won't be buying yours 'cause I live in Belgium but I was just curious 'cause I want to buy one (new).

5. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

Offer PM'd

LeonD

6. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    Does it have a speaker out?

7. Kasper007

Kasper007

Feb 9, 2006
    Belgium
    They do have speaker out (min. 4 ohms)

8. Matt Morgan

Oct 21, 2001
    Plano, TX
    I don't believe it has a speaker out. The internal speaker is 4ohms (if memory serves) so you get the full 150w into the combo.
    The only reason I'm selling is that I just don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would. It really is a great combo.
    I can get by with one of my EA CXLs and a lightweight head.
    Thanks!

9. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
  10. Matt Morgan

Oct 21, 2001
    Plano, TX
    SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.