Fender Bassman 400 For Sale!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JPHendrie04, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Hello, I'm selling a Fender Bassman 400 Combo Amp for $650/Or Better Offer.

I bought this Amp in 2001 for $936 and it is still in Mint Condition. I'm looking to sell it becasue I do not play bass in bars or clubs anymore and it is taking up too much space in my house. Plus, I have a Fender Bassman 25 Amp which I use to Practice.

The Features of the Fender Bassman 400 can be read Below.
    - Pumps 350-watts of deep bass
    - Twin 10" woofers w/ adjustable horn adding crisp, high-end sparkle.
    - It can power as many as two Bassman 410 or 115 bass enclosures.
    - Arsenal of "tone-tools" provide you with layers of sound control.
    - Eight Equalization Controls
    - Many other controls for the best bass sound possible. Great for any kind of style.

If you would like more information on this Offer please E-Mail me at avatarhq2002@yahoo.com or give me a call (New Jersey Area Code) 732-229-6823
  2. This bassamp is nice, the seller let me use it last week at my metal band's practice. I own the same amp myself but I didnt have mine with me so I borrowed his. Mine is a slightly older model without the second speaker out jack in the rear, and his combo is much louder than mine for some reason. Very nice deep round sound without getting distorted, no booming or lack of clarity either. I have used my amp for jazz, funk, slapping, rock, and metal and it does it all. It isn't too heavy and is very easy to transport. With the add on 15 cab this amp could handle any club gig (big clubs). I can't stress enough how good the condition of this amp is, its as nice as it was when new, I really didn't expect it to sound so good at practice the other day.

edit: This guy is the old bassist from my metal band, thats why he doesnt need his amp anymore. ;)