1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

fender bassman 400 pro

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by yansdgr, Mar 1, 2008.

1. yansdgr

yansdgr

Feb 22, 2008
    i just bought this amp SOUND AMAZING the best amp i ever tried i just plug and get the right tone that i ever looking for nice combos amp for sure i have it for 1000 brand new whit the korg tuner nice thing to put a rackmount tuner on a amp thats the best amp i ever tried nice tone for slap finger fretless all the way i recommended higly ....10/10

but one thing when i received the amp in the head amp i found some missing screw floating in the head :eek: for an amp of this price fender couldnt not fix the screw ouchhh not cool but i fix that and souds great :p:p and an other thin i have active pickup and it seem to be a noise like a litle buzz in the sound when i drive the high for slap tone i dont like it lol an i want to know if some thing couldnt help like noise filter or something like whitouth reducing the tone

2. smogg

smogg

Mar 27, 2007
    NPR, Florida
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
    dial the tweeter back some

3. bassman639

bassman639

Dec 23, 2006
    northeast ,pa
    +1 on the tweeter,

i also had the 400 pro, for the money, you can't get much better, when i ordered mine it was the other look than whatt it is now, i had to wait cuz they where in the middle of change, i think it a beautiful amp,but the one thing i dont like are the handles, but good luck , have fun

4. yansdgr

yansdgr

Feb 22, 2008
    thnks guy :p

5. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I have one of those heads that I use with an Aguilar GS410 and I have the BassMan 400 210 combo and I love both of them!!!!!

Great, underrated amps.