1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Bassman 800 / 810 Neo Cab -Price Drop !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Session1969, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Session1969

Session1969

Dec 2, 2010
    Price:
    $1500
    Hi, up for sale is my Fender Bassman 800 Hybrid Head and 810 Neo Cab. I love this rig for its sound, looks and light weight. I'm playing in a quiet , almost acoustic band that only requires a small combo amp. I hate to let this go but if someone in the Portland / Eugene / Medford area ( I'm in Medford but work in Eugene and Portland, weekly ) is interested, you can save $1,100 over new. I can split the the two if the cab were to sell first. $600 for the head and $800 for the cab. I've used this rig only a handful of times. Bought new from Bananas At Large in Santa Rosa last year. The cab has a cover for it as well. The head and cab are very lightweight and I'd argue that it's easier to move than a 410 because of the wheels and not having to bend over to carry. This set up kills ! Here are the specs and I used stock photos because I'm at work but will provide actuals if necessary. The head and cab are in excellent shape.

Bassman 800 Hybrid Head

Power: 800W (hybrid)
    Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp)
    Inputs: one 1/4 in. standard; one 1/4 in. -6dB
    Two channels
    Impedance: 4 ohms
    Controls: 3-band EQ (channel 1), 3-band EQ with mid frequency (channel 2), deep, bright, mute, volume
    Built-in tube overdrive
    FX loop
    Speaker output: two Speakon-1/4 in. combo jacks
    XLR output with level control, ground lift and pre/post EQ
    Cabinet construction: 7-ply 5/8 in. Meranti plywood
    Black textured vinyl covering
    Black and silver strand grille cloth
    Molded rubber "Dog Bone" style handle
    Red light jewel

Fender Bassman 810 Neo

Configuration:
    8 x 10"
    Power Handling:
    2000W
    Impedance:
    4 ohms
    Inputs:
    1 x speakON, 2 x 1/4"
    Cabinet Type:
    Straight
    Construction Materials:
    Plywood
    Height:
    48"
    Width:
    26"
    Depth:
    16.25"
    Weight:
    115 lb 2249200000_4. 2249700000_amp_frt_001_nr. preview. images.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    outoftune likes this.
  2. LTA Pro

LTA Pro

Dec 6, 2017
    I would like to buy the head!

Session1969 likes this.
  3. Session1969

Session1969

Dec 2, 2010
    Thanks, I'm waiting to see if someone is interested in both but I'll get a hold of you if things change.

elkkid2 likes this.
  4. elkkid2

elkkid2 Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Rio Vista, Ca
    I highly recommend Nick to any buyers out there! (I'm still loving the Tacoma, Bro!)
    --Also, if you can take part trade,(I'm fairly broke right now), I might want to buy this myself!

Session1969 likes this.
  5. Session1969

Session1969

Dec 2, 2010
    Thank you, bro ! I see you guys are still kickin" butt in Sacramento valley !

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    elkkid2 likes this.