1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fender Bassman Ten Tube Combo Silverface 4x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by LoudFastSlowLow, Mar 12, 2016.

1. LoudFastSlowLow

LoudFastSlowLow Registered Gear Addict

Oct 29, 2013
    Albany NY
    Price:
    $500
    Selling my early 70's Fender Bassman Ten combo. This is a killer bass amp. So much tone and truly incredible overdrive. It's also surprisingly loud! It managed to keep up with my loud three piece while the big rig was being fixed. Great studio amp as well.

I bought this from an awesome local independent music store and have taken good care of it since. I just had it retubed and serviced in December. It has only been played for a few hours since then. Everything works and sounds great. The only issues with it are cosmetic. The grill is a bit bowed, likely from the tension of the grill cloth and old age. There is also a cut on the top of the amp. It seems like someone used it as a sawhorse ages ago and cut into it a bit. I don't know why or how people do these things!

I would prefer a local sale but I will ship it if the buyer is willing to pay. It really wouldn't be too bad.

$500 FIRM No Trades Located in Albany, NY

I truly believe this is a great deal for an awesome tube amp that was just serviced and retubed!

IMG_1108.JPG IMG_1110.JPG IMG_1109.JPG IMG_1118.JPG IMG_1117.JPG IMG_1115.JPG IMG_1116.JPG IMG_1111.JPG IMG_1113.JPG IMG_1112.JPG IMG_1114.JPG