1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

fender bassman

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ashton, Nov 24, 2004.

1. ashton

ashton

Jan 4, 2001
    Australia
    has anyone modified their fender bassman amp so they can plug into both inputs at once.?

2. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    if you're talking about the old bassmans I've used an A/B box working great on my bassman 135

3. scraig

scraig

Apr 15, 2004
    Virginia Beach
    What is the purpose here?

4. ashton

ashton

Jan 4, 2001
    Australia
    yes the old bassmans.

well the purpose is instead of buying two bassmans i could buy one and plug into the guitar and bass inputs and use an a/b box to change my signal.

i was also wondering if you can blend the bass and guitar inputs together, i heard adam jones of tool did this to his bassman head or his non master volume head.

if not ill buy two bassmans and plug into them both running them parrallel. or am i just crazy.