Fender Bassman???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by morty25, Nov 10, 2002.

1. Hey, does anyone here have a bassman im thinking of getting the bassman 100 but ive seen a picture of it and it looks quite small for 100 watts. what is the tone like??

thanks morty
  2. BillSC

BillSC Guest

May 30, 2002
    Columbia, SC
    Howdy Morty...I have the Bassman 100, had it about 3 months. I love it. Seems it handles most kinds of music well. It has got great lows and the highs are pretty clear. I like the enhance switch....it seems to fatten things up. I dont play out, so I coudnt tell you how it performs, gig wise. I think the thing I like the best is how quiet the amp is...even cranked. :D I would definitely go with it again. I gues it would depend on one's desired uses and need for power out! Bill
  3. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Ive got the Bassman 200 and Im very happy with it. Great tone, lightweight, overpowers loud drummers, etc......

Id recommend this amp to anyone.
  4. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    I've got the 100, it's a solid combo. Good lows and has some nice features: D/I out, tuner jack, effects in/out too. I use it for small-medium stuff, don't recommend it if you have to compete against a drummer and two guitars though...you'll need more power for something like that.