1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender Bassman300 Tube Head /Pro 410SL Cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rod Harder, May 5, 2003.

1. I am selling a Fender Bassman 300 all tube head that is 6 months old. It has been completely retubed with brand new Groove Tubes 3 weeks ago, as one of the power tubes was faulty out of the box and Fender replaced the whole set of 6 at no charge.
    If you want to see specs on this head go to www.fender.com to see all the details.
    300W, all-tube head
    2-channel tube pre-amp
    Split-band compression
    High-/low-compression level controls
    Compressor EG balance
    Selectable 10-band graphic EQ
    EQ in/out switch
    Balanced XLR line output
    1/4" phone line output
    Tuner output
    System mute (tuner only) switch
    Master volume
    Input pad for active or passive instrument
    High and low enhancement
    Mid-notch filter
    Effects loop
    Gain
    Mix control
    2 speaker output jacks
    Switchable impedance
    It has wicked fat tube tone and with the second overdrive channel you can dial in anything from a gritty overdrive to a full shred distortion sound. I am selling it because it is HEAVY, and more rig than I need right now. It will be shipped in original packaging and I am asking $900 USD for it, Musicians friend sells it for $1200, so you could save yourself $300.
    I also have a 6 month old Fender Pro 410SL 300w bass cab available as well, I am asking $400 for the cab, here are the specs on the cabinet:
    Angled, hand-built cab
    Birch-ply construction
    Black carpet covering
    Heavy-duty hardware
    Metal grille
    4 - 10" U.S.-built, cast-frame Eminence speakers
    Slant baffle directs sound towards the player
    Compression HF horn with attenuator control
    Upgraded heavy-duty 1/4" inputs
    5-way binding posts
    Handles 300 watts continuous/600 watts program
    8-ohm operation
    Please email or PM me with any questions or offers, both of these units are in NEW condition.
    If you're interested, please email me for a shipping estimate on either unit.I am in Western Canada, postal code T8N 3K5 if you want to check shipping rates yourself.

2. I'll also consider a break on the price if anyone is interested in the set. I have all manuals and original packing for both as well, so shipping should not be a problem, as far as proper packing goes.

3. Bump.......

4. another bump........how about $900 shipped in Canada or the Lower 48 for the Bassman 300 head?