1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender BG-29 Acoustic Bass Guitar ... $250

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tjh, May 13, 2010.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I have a Fender BG-29 ABG that is available for sale or possible trade for an inexpensive Jazz type bass (SX, etc) with possible cash added ... I am having trouble getting pics loaded, so drop me an email and I will try to get them off to you ... this is the black model, in decent shape, with everything functioning as it should ... it also comes with a nice leather/vinyl padded gig bag ... asking $250 shipped for paypal sale, lower 48 only please ... thank you

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Still unable to load pics, says that they are too large ... PM replied to, thank you

3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I had a couple inquiries as to the year of this .. the first two of the serial # are 95, so if it runs like other Fender basses, there you go ... also, this is a short scale, but I usually am not at all comfortable on a short scale .. but this didnt feel too bad for me ... with the bulk of most acoustic bodies, this is a nice manageable size for traveling and noodling ...

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    pics sent ... sorry didnt see sooner .. best bet is to send a PM or an Email ... thanks, tom

5. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I was just informed via email that this could also be a '99 model ... and in reply to another it was made in Korea ... dont be afraid to make offers ... my needs have changed and I no longer need a bass to noodle on in the back of a van while traveling ...

6. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    OK ... looking $230 shipped for a few days here ... one of our guitarists at church is struggling and may have to sell his guitar, so I am going to try and help him out ... thanks

7. bui

bui

Feb 24, 2009
    Texas
    PM sent...

8. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Backatcha ... :)

9. bui

bui