1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender BXR 2x10 H

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sayso, Jul 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sayso

sayso

Jan 22, 2013
    Hello,

Im looking for some advice. I have a Hartke LH 500 Head and a Mesa Boogie 2x12 powerhouse cab. Im looking to add some definition to my rig and I just noticed a Fender BXR 2x10h for sale for 120 bucks and I'm thinking about purchasing it. Can anyone tell me if this would work with my rig? I don't want to damage anything. I believe the Fender cab is rated at 300 peak rms. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. subdude67

subdude67

Jan 18, 2010
    Kenya
    Assuming that your Hartke can run n 4 ohms, all you need to make sure is that both cabs are 8 ohms. You can expect more volume, how it actually sounds you can only tell by playing through both cabs together.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021