Fender (by DaVinci) Work Shirt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Hawkeye, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Hi guys,

I bought this off of Ebay but I knew as soon as I took it out of the bag that it would not fit my portly form. It is a brand new short-sleeved Fender work shirt:

Black, with "Fender 1946" blue on black diamond logo and "Fender" red on creme oval logo on the left chest.

This shirt is brand new with tags. Although it is an XL it is really more like a men's large. This is official Fender gear, not a knock-off and is really a nice shirt.

$25 USF shipped to US 48 or Canada (less than what I paid for it). My weight gain is also your gain.

I will take a money order but unfortunately I'm not set up to receive money from Paypal.

Attached Files:

2. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

I'll throw in a bag of chips and make it a combo.
    Bump for excellent cool adornment.
  3. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

OK, OK, I've reduced the price. Bump for effect.
  4. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this is a great-looking shirt. Make an offer. Shameless bump.
  5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

It's just sitting in my closet so help this shirt "come out of the closet" :rolleyes: Uhh, yeah, and take it off my hands before my wife gives me any more guff over ordering things on the internet.

Please help preserve marital harmony in my home so that I'll be able to buy more gear in the future.
  6. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

I'll take a tape measure to it tonight when I get home and get back to you.

As a fellow Canuck, would you like that in centimetres or inches?
  7. Toph

Feb 27, 2005
    Bartlett, IL
  8. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Survey SAYS! The shirt front is 28" from the top collar button to the bottom and 25" across the chest arm-pit to arm-pit. Now everyone go and take your measuring tapes, measure yourselves and get back to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.