Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender California P-bass Special

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by extreme, Feb 20, 2001.

1. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    This Fender is a discontinued USA model and has a jazz pickup in the bridge position in addition to the precision pickup in the middle. It is candy apple red and has a one-piece jazz-width maple neck. This neck plays very nicely and this bass is in excellent shape! There is only one small 1/4" mark on the side of the body near the strap button that can't even be seen from a few feet away. I'm hoping to have some pictures available in about a week, but I wanted to give you fellow bass players a crack at this before considering ebay. This model has been fetching upwards of $500 on ebay recently; I am looking to get $450 + shipping for this bass + gig bag. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or to make an offer -- my e-mail address is: extreme517@netzero.net

2. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    [​IMG]

Check out the link below for pics and get in touch with me if you want to work something out...

Ebay auction

The winning bidder from my auction didn't have the money, so I have relisted it with a lower price...check out the link above!

3. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    I edited my previous reply and am responding again in order to bring this post back up where you can see it...