1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender CB Necks?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Sundown1206, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Sundown1206

Sundown1206

Jan 26, 2010
    Chicago
    Hey guys, I have a fender Jaguar that I've been modding for quite some time. I was thinking about getting a new neck, and I love the look of a modulus Carbon Fiber neck. I was wondering if maybe anyone tried putting one on a Jaguar or possibly Jazz (I hear the Jaguar neck pocket is the same size as one on a Jazz). I'm not that picky though, if anyone has other suggestions for Jaguar necks I'd love to hear 'em. Thanks!

EDIT: hmm.. Meant CF in the title.. my bad lol

2. Jheake

Jheake

Jan 21, 2010
    Gilbert az
    I once read on here that they are the same necks as those of the geddy lee sig...

I have no idea if thats true or not tho.

3. Sundown1206

Sundown1206

Jan 26, 2010
    Chicago
    I hope it is. I've been researching what kinda neck I want and I've decided to go along with a Status J Graphite neck. But I wonder, will it fit my Jaguar nicely? Does anyone know? If so, I just gotta work on the money lol