SOLD Fender Classic 50s Precision Fiesta Red Body Loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by maverick49, Nov 8, 2017.

1. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Price:
    Up for sale is a loaded Fender Classic 50s Precision Fiesta Red Body in good condition. Some smaller chips, etc. pictured otherwise this body looks brand new. Holes for a bridge cover were drilled by a previous owner.

The original pickup was swapped out for an EMG Geezer and I added an upgraded harness with CTS 250K audio taper potentiometers (1/4" solid shaft), premium Russian military K40Y-9 capacitor .047uF/200V, original Switchcraft jack and Gavitt vintage wires - it sounds awesome. Sorry, I no longer have the original pickup and harness.

Weight is right under 6 lbs on my scale.

Comes with Schaller strap lock buttons, the original gold anodized pickguard, and neck plate with screws.

$275 shipped CONUS

file5.jpeg file5.jpeg file7.jpeg file-1.jpeg file1-1.jpeg file2-1.jpeg file3.jpeg file4.jpeg file6.jpeg file-1 (1).jpeg

pudge, Bob mcAlister and jebmd like this.
  2. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    Bump for this body - I have a bass just like this (with maple neck) and it plays and sounds great!

pudge, Bob mcAlister and maverick49 like this.
  3. Cristian

Cristian

Jun 11, 2014
    Santa Cruz
    PMd

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021