Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Colors

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Joshua Alexander, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Anyone know where I could find a color chart that would show all the current colors Fender Jazz basses are available in?

2. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Try Fender's website.

3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Well...show us the link :cool:

I've looked and haven't seen a color chart.

4. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    I've e-mailed Fender.com about the lack of a color chart and they've stated that it's a "priority" for the next upgrade. I can't see how they overlooked it in the first place. :rolleyes:

5. I'm planning on getting either a MIA Jazz or a '62 reissue. I wanted to see a color chart so i could see what teal green metallic looked like, but Warmoth doesn't have that color. :(

6. Bass18

Bass18 Guest

Jul 21, 2001
    Australia
    the australian fender site still has the colours available for each guitar in the form of small pictures under the guitar. I think the old US Fender site used to have this feature though (perhaps they still do...) anyway the link is www.fender.com.au

7. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    Hopefully this will help, the French Fender website shows the available colors :

http://fender.fr/fender/basses/usa/aseries/amjazzbass.htm

All the best,

8. MJB

MJB

Mar 17, 2000
    Realize that the colors you see on your monitor and what they actually look like can be quite different.