1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FENDER COWPOKE (From Texas!) Precision Special Bass MIM 1995 SUPER CLEAN!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by V4Bass, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V4Bass

V4Bass

Jan 21, 2011
    FENDER COWPOKE (From Texas!) Precision Special Bass MIM 1995 SUPER CLEAN!

Hello. Here is offered a beautiful 1995 Precision Special. Black w/Black Pickguard. Appears all original. The truss rod is intact. Just tweaked it a bit with quality Stew-Mac T Handle Truss wrench and this neck is straight as can be. Set up with super low action. Rockin bass you can play right out of the box.

The neck with is a hair bigger than a Jazz Bass but smaller than a standard P Bass. Med-light weight body. Very comfortable. Balances well.

I think it sounds awesome. Not noisy and huge variation in tones available with the active circuit.

This bass has one tiny ding down by the input jack and is missing the two top knobs off the concentric pots. That is all. Otherwise a pristine example of a rare and unique piece of Fender history.

FOR SALE at $485 shipped in lower 48. Comes with OK gig bag. PM me for more info or pics. I will do what I can. I have over 500 positives on a popular auction site. You will be treated well!

Attached Files:

2. V4Bass

V4Bass

Jan 21, 2011
    OK. Super clean. Priced for condition. How about $450 SHIPPED? Come on now!

Attached Files:

3. V4Bass

V4Bass

Jan 21, 2011
    Check. Is this thing on?

4. V4Bass

V4Bass

Jan 21, 2011
    SOLD LOCALLY. Happy COWPOKE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.