1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Custom American Precision Bass 2000's Lake Placid Blue (reduced)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by b-bottom, Jul 16, 2019.

1. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    Price:
    $700
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my custom American Fender P bass. Now where to begin.......
    The neck is from an Adam Clayton model Jazz bass and the body is an American Standard Fender body. The body and headstock have been professionally painted Lake Placid Blue. I also have my bands name "Mass Driver" in the Fender font on the headstock.
    There is also a Hipshot bass xtender on the E string. The original tuning machine is also included. And the pickups are Fender custom 62's . And the pickguard is the best color....tort! And speaking of pickguards.....it comes with an extra 4, count'em 4 Fender pickguards!!!
    The bass also comes with an after market hardshell case that's in very good condition. I also have dunlop strap lock posts on it.
    This thing is a real rock and roll machine. I'm only selling it because I'm funding another bass project and it's gone waaaaay over budget. This bass has barely been played. And it's never been played out since I've owned it.
    The bass weighs the same as a normal MIA Fender P...around 9.5 pounds. Also where the neck meets the body is snug and fits perfectly.
    I'm sure that I'm going to regret selling this but my loss is your gain. I'm willing to meet around the Knoxville TN if you'd rather pick this up in person and save us both from having it shipped. IMG_2013.jpg IMG_2014.jpg IMG_2015.jpg IMG_2016.jpg IMG_2017.jpg IMG_2018.jpg IMG_2019.jpg IMG_2020.jpg IMG_2021.jpg IMG_2022.jpg IMG_2023.jpg IMG_2013.jpg IMG_2014.jpg IMG_2015.jpg IMG_2016.jpg IMG_2017.jpg IMG_2018.jpg IMG_2019.jpg IMG_2020.jpg IMG_2021.jpg IMG_2022.jpg IMG_2023.jpg
    If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.
    Thanks!!!

2. Valsmere

Valsmere Gold Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2018
    southern NJ
    Damn thats a sweet deal!

b-bottom likes this.
  3. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    It sure is :)

4. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    I've been getting a lot of inquiries about the bass. And just to let everyone know I'll cover the shipping if it's within the US.
    Thanks!

5. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    bump

6. blepp

blepp Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Orlando
    Would you part out?

7. any trade interest ?

8. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    Nah

9. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    Sure. PM me your offer

10. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it.

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    I love the aesthetics of this bass. Cool combo. Bound and blocks, lollipops, LPB, tort, cream pickup, the whole package. Great choices.

b-bottom likes this.
  11. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    Yea it's a sweet bass. I have three other p basses right now and don't need it

12. ElliottStrong

ElliottStrong Music City via the Motor City Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Nashville/ Detroit
    Re: "I also have my bands name "Mass Driver" in the Fender font on the headstock."

You sure about that?
    Screenshot_20190805-084141_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20190805-084306_Samsung Internet.jpg

13. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    The waterslide was made by someone who specializes in Fender style waterslides. Are you interested in the bass?

14. ElliottStrong

Jun 1, 2013
    Nashville/ Detroit
    Yes, I am. Can your Mass warehouse be removed or is it finished over?

15. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    It is under the clear coat

16. ElliottStrong

Jun 1, 2013
    Nashville/ Detroit
    Darn

Polk Salad likes this.