SOLD Fender Custom Shop 59 Precision (PRICE DROP)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rcoury1, Jun 8, 2017.

1. rcoury1

rcoury1 Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Price:
    $2250
    Strings:
    Here it is! My Fender CS 59 Pbass. I am the original owner of this bass and have loved it since I bought it. It has light wear on it for its age. I have loved playing this bass and I know its going to be a great bass for its next owner! The only reason that I am selling it is that I just bought another Fender CS Jbass and am only playing that right now. Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions! SHIPPED CONUS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  2. Any interest in a MIJ Yamaha BB3000 40th Year Reissue? Only 40 made. Mint condition. And I give you $1600 back

3. I am still itching here and deciding with of my basses should go to make room for your P59....

4. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    the Fender CS59's are the best pbasses, imo. i might pull my ad after playing mine last night, ha!
    glwts!

Pbassmanca and Ace Of Bass like this.
  5. rcoury1

Nov 2, 2010
    I absolutely love my 59P. Couldn't agree with you more, these basses are awesome.

pacojas likes this.
  6. canvasoso

canvasoso

May 31, 2008
    Georgia
    Sweet! Weight?

7. rcoury1

Nov 2, 2010
    8.9lbs according to my bathroom scale! Sorry it took so long to respond!

8. canvasoso

canvasoso

May 31, 2008
    Georgia
    No prob. Nice and light. Wish I had the cash, I would be taking it from you. I'm in GA too. Taking any trades plus cash?

9. rcoury1

Nov 2, 2010
    That would make things easy, but right now I just need the cash! Thanks for the interest!

canvasoso likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021