SOLD Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Vincent Van Trigt NAMM show 66 Heavy Relic Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by brian579, Jul 12, 2020.

1. brian579

brian579 Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Staten Island, NY
    Price:
    $6500
    Strings:
    This is number 2 of 2 CS basses I’ve posted here on TB. I can’t decide which to keep because they are both unreal. So I’m leaving it up to fate. Which ever goes first is the one that has to go. This particular one is very special and one of a kind.
    This bass was on display at last years winter NAMM and was also featured in a few YouTube videos from NAMM. This beast was built by CS master builder Vincent Van Trigt. Vince is a true master at his craft and in my opinion builds the best playing and most believable looking relics of all the CS builders. This bass has never been gigged with and includes the cert, candy, NAMM cert, and everything pictured. Plays like butter. Josephina handwound pickups. The only thing pictured that is not included is the frame for the cert. No changes and no fret wear. Really remarkable instrument. Sounds killer. I can’t say enough about it.
    Fine print: no international sales. No returns and although I have no feedback as a seller I can direct you to my reverb page which has tons of flawless feedback as a seller. PayPal direct payment only. Asking price includes shipping. Thanks for

Attached Files:

Lowendtech, Bogun, teh-slb and 8 others like this.
  2. tleebassist11

tleebassist11 Taylor Lee

Dec 21, 2011
    NC
    Endorsing: Fodera, DR Strings, Epifani Amps
    Insane! Vincent Is the man

sneha1965, brian579 and teh-slb like this.
  3. Oh my.... what a real beauty!!!

brian579 likes this.
  4. 31HZ

31HZ Glad to be here Supporting Member

That's perhaps the best relic job I've ever seen. Wow!

brian579 likes this.
  5. Latinbass

Latinbass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    That is absolutely stunning!
    What do you mean by "Paypal Direct Payment"?

6. brian579

brian579 Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Staten Island, NY
    I simply meant payment through PayPal. I didn’t need to include the word “direct”.

Latinbass likes this.
  7. Latinbass

Latinbass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey

Got it! thanks...

8. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Bayside, New York
    That’s an amazing instrument..GLWTS

brian579 likes this.
  9. Global Citizen

Global Citizen

May 6, 2010
    CANADA
    Love that roadwear look. I always wondered if when they make them, they make a normal finish and then beat the sh*t out of it, or simple design them that way. I've seen this insane dude in Japan who specializes in making instruments roadworn. It's not as easy as it sounds if you want a good job... Sorry, tangent.

brian579 and 31HZ like this.
  10. Ballin'bass

Ballin'bass

Jun 16, 2014
    Madison, WI
    Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor :drool:

brian579 likes this.
  11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021