1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Fender Custom Shop Proto Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ScarfFace, Jan 2, 2017.

1. ScarfFace

ScarfFace Supporting Member

Aug 23, 2014
    La Crosse WI
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is such an awesome bass! I certainly don't need to get rid of it. Here's the thing, it definitely has a different sound from a normal P Bass, but it isn't different enough for the equipment I use and I already have a P Bass that I love. I just picked up a Hofner the other day and have realized a love for hollowbody basses. So I figured I would offer this up for trade and see if I can get something a little different.
    I'll make this easy, here are basses I am specifically looking for-

German Hofner in Custom color
    Hofner Contemporary Club Bass+ $1350
    Lakland Skyline Hollowbody+$1000
    My old '74 P Bass that I stupidly traded
    Lull non reverse T bird
    Rickenbacker+ cash depending on what model

That's pretty much all I want, but if you have an idea of something else I might like based on my trade suggestions feel free to run it by me.

Attached Files:

jonday30 likes this.
  2. ScarfFace

ScarfFace Supporting Member

Aug 23, 2014
    La Crosse WI
    Trade deal agreed on. Headed to Indiana!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021